Breasts. Boobs. The Girls. Titas. You get the jist. We’re talking about boob fact that you won’t believe.
1) Men have nipples and breasts because all fetuses are female at first
It’s not until about 6 weeks that the fetus begins to take the biological accouterments of gender.
2) Pair of boobs can weigh a lot
A pair of d cup boobs can weigh a total of 15 – 23 lbs. That is like carrying a small turkey on your chest (no wonder some girls have back issues).
3) They can get dry
The skin over a women’s breast is thinner than the rest of the body. Because of this, boobs are prone to dry skin, so be sure to moisturize.
4) Women have full breasts all the time and scientists don’t know why
Primates such as gorillas, only have full breasts when they are breastfeeding, unlike women who have full breasts all the time.
5) Boobs can fluctuate in size
Huffpost says “many women experience breast growth – as much as a full cup size – during PMS, because the body has higher levels of hormones progesterone and prolactin”.
6) There is more than one type of nipple
There are protruding, flat, puffy, inverted, unilateral inverted, bumpy, hairy and supernumerary.
Boobs are interesting aren’t they?